We love to help parents by preparing delicious, nutritious meals during postpartum doula shifts. We work with any dietary framework and preference and can even do your grocery shopping! If having us prepare meals while you’re spending time with your baby sounds absolutely heavenly, let us know! We’ll talk about what kinds of foods you like and tend to have around your home, if there are any important allergies or foods to avoid, and discuss postpartum nutrition as it applies.
Whether you have a favorite recipe you’d like us to prepare or are just hungry around the clock thanks to your breastfeeding hormones, we’re here to help!
In addition to grocery shopping as part of our shift, we can also:
- bring you a cup of tea and a snack
- help you make meal plans and shopping lists for the week
- stock your freezer with homemade heat-and-serve meals
- get dinner going in the slow cooker for an easy evening meal
- cut up fruits and vegetables for quick one-handed snacks
- prepare nutritious food for any older children in your home
We’ll even tidy up your kitchen while we’re at it!
This is a very common part of our postpartum doula work – and probably one of our clients’ favorite things!